WEST supports infrastructure development’s environmental assessment needs. Our team has built an impressive history with clients involved in transportation construction, including state and local Departments of Transportation, roads, bridges, railroads, and highway construction, as well as airport construction and maintenance.
We offer steady guidance and capable process management, from project development and fieldwork to statistical analysis and publications. Our team specializes in seeing the big picture and helping navigate the often-complicated paperwork and requirements of governmental agencies, thus ensuring our clients efficient timelines and science-based results.
- Natural Resource Monitoring and Research Expertise
- National Environmental Policy Act Analysis
- Biological Surveys
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Wetland Delineations
- Habitat Suitability Surveys
- Geographic Information Systems Support
- Categorical Exclusions
- Statistical Design and Analysis