Habitat Conservation Plans
WEST is an industry leader in the field of Section 10 Endangered Species Act consultations. We have developed habitat conservation plans for many threatened and endangered species across the U.S. for a variety of clients, including wind energy projects, oil and gas facilities, highway construction, gravel mines, and reservoirs. Through this experience we have cultivated a collaborative and streamlined process for working together with applicants, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and other stakeholders, to develop solid, scientifically credible, and defensible plans.
With offices across North America, WEST is well suited to provide local expertise and address specific project needs.
Habitat Conservation Plan Expertise:
- Assessing the Impacts of Take
- Changed and Unforeseen Circumstances
- Compliance Monitoring and Effectiveness Monitoring Plans
- Conservation Planning and Minimization and Mitigation Measures
- Development of Adaptive Management Processes
- Estimating Impacts and Take of Listed Species