National Environmental Policy Act
WEST has extensive consulting experience in environmental review and regulation compliance, including work under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). We offer professional leadership through all phases of NEPA compliance from project development, alternatives screening, preparation of the environmental analysis and documentation, interagency coordination, public outreach, and concluding with publication of the findings and decision.
Our experience spans the spectrum of federal agencies involved in NEPA projects, and we maintain strong working relationships with agency staff.
- Public scoping and issues identification
- Purpose and need development
- Alternatives evaluation and analysis
- Affected environment description
- Environmental effects analysis
- Mitigation plans
- Public comment review and synthesis
- Final environmental documents
- Preparation and critical reviews of NEPA documents