National Environmental Policy Act
WEST has extensive consulting experience in environmental review and regulation compliance, including work under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). We offer professional leadership through all phases of NEPA compliance from project development, alternatives screening, preparation of the environmental analysis and documentation, interagency coordination, public outreach, and concluding with publication of the findings and decision. We provide steady guidance and effective process management for our clients through a wide variety of NEPA projects.
WEST specializes in conflict resolution and negotiation of natural resource issues with public and private sectors. Our staff brings balanced and effective solutions to NEPA related issues.
Our experience spans the spectrum of federal agencies involved in NEPA projects, and we maintain strong working relationships with agency staff. Our team’s familiarity with the agencies, people and processes involved on NEPA projects provide effective and efficient results for our clients.
- Public scoping and issues identification
- Purpose and need development
- Alternatives evaluation and analysis
- Affected environment description
- Environmental effects analysis
- Mitigation plans
- Public comment review and synthesis
- Final environmental documents
- Preparation and critical reviews of NEPA documents